Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
AlbertAl•bert (al′bərt),USA pronunciation n.
- Carl (Bert), born 1908, U.S. politician: Speaker of the House 1971–77.
- Prince (Albert Francis Charles Augustus Emanuel, Prince of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha), 1819–61, consort of Queen Victoria.
- Lake. Also called Al′bert Nyan′za. a lake in central Africa, between Uganda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo: a source of the Nile. 100 mi. (160 km) long;
2061 sq. mi. (5338 sq. km);
2030 ft. (619 m) above sea level.
- a male given name: from Old High German words meaning "noble'' and "bright.''
Minnesota (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Mn, [Symbol, Chem.]
Howdy , this blog post is about 529 W Park Ln, Albert Lea, MN 56007 (ordinary Homes For Sale In Albert Lea Mn #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 867 x 650. This blog post's file size is just 143 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Homes For Sale In Albert Lea Mn.
Your minimalist residence star can be made by 529 W Park Ln, Albert Lea, MN 56007 (ordinary Homes For Sale In Albert Lea Mn #6) to the patio of your home so the style seems stylish of the rooftop should be excellent and magnificent. This luxury appears more gorgeous to appear from your outside and may also give the effect to be around the front-porch minimalism that is comfortable.
One of the parts that make a comfortable property noticed by the eye, appeared lavish and excellent house is 529 W Park Ln, Albert Lea, MN 56007 (ordinary Homes For Sale In Albert Lea Mn #6). With the assortment and proper sleeping of ceramic flooring, the suites were routine can be changed in to a bedroom that seems luxurious and spacious.
All of which can be realized by choosing the right flooring in terms of motifs and shades. Colors are natural and vibrant typically the most popular choice today, shade period, since these hues can provide luxurious atmosphere and an appropriate atmosphere neat of beauty.