Pinpin (pin),USA pronunciation n., v., pinned, pin•ning.
- a small, slender, often pointed piece of wood, metal, etc., used to fasten, support, or attach things.
- a short, slender piece of wire with a point at one end and a head at the other, for fastening things together.
- any of various forms of fasteners or ornaments consisting essentially or partly of a pointed or penetrating wire or shaft (often used in combination): a jeweled pin.
- a badge having a pointed bar or pin attached, by which it is fastened to the clothing: a fraternity pin.
- a short metal rod, as a linchpin, driven through holes in adjacent parts, as a hub and an axle, to keep the parts together.
- a short cylindrical rod or tube, as a wrist pin or crankpin, joining two parts so as to permit them to move in one plane relative to each other.
- a short axle, as one on which a pulley rotates in a block.
- the part of a cylindrical key stem entering a lock.
- a clothespin.
- a hairpin.
- See rolling pin.
- a peg, nail, or stud marking the center of a target.
- [Bowling.]any one of the rounded wooden clubs set up as the target in tenpins, ninepins, duckpins, etc.
- [Golf.]the flag staff which identifies a hole.
- any of the projecting knobs or rails on a pinball machine that serve as targets for the ball.
- a human leg.
- peg (def. 5).
- [Wrestling.]a fall.
- an axle for a sheave of a block.
- See belaying pin.
- [Carpentry.]a tenon in a dovetail joint;
- a very small amount;
a trifle: Such insincere advice isn't worth a pin.
- the immobilization of an enemy piece by attacking with one's queen, rook, or bishop.
- a pin-shaped connection, as the terminals on the base of an electron tube or the connections on an integrated circuit.
- pull the pin, [Informal.]to end a relationship, project, program, or the like, because of lack of continuing interest, success, funds, etc.
- to fasten or attach with or as with a pin or pins: to pin two pieces of cloth together.
- to hold fast in a spot or position (sometimes fol. by down): The debris pinned him down.
- to transfix or mount with a pin or the like: to pin a flower as a botanical specimen.
- to immobilize (an enemy piece) by placing one's queen, rook, or bishop in a position to check the exposed king or capture a valuable piece if the pinned piece were moved.
- [Wrestling.]to secure a fall over one's opponent.
- get pinned:
- (of a young woman) to receive a male student's fraternity pin as a symbol of his affection and fidelity, usually symbolizing that the couple is going steady or plans to become engaged.
- (of a young couple) to become formally pledged to one another, though not yet engaged, by the bestowing of such a pin or the exchange of pins.
- pin down:
- to bind or hold to a course of action, a promise, etc.
- to force (someone) to deal with a situation or to come to a decision: We tried to pin him down for a definite answer, but he was too evasive for us.
- pin in, to fill (gaps in a rubble wall, etc.) with spalls.
- pin something on someone, [Informal.]to ascribe the blame or guilt for something to a person;
show someone to be culpable: They pinned the crime on him.
- pin up, to make (a piece of masonry) level or plumb with wedges.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Energyen•er•gy (en′ər jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the capacity for vigorous activity;
available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often, energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power: to work off one's energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity;
vigor as a characteristic: Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression: a writing style abounding with energy.
- the capacity to do work;
the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done;
potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Bulbbulb (bulb),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually subterranean and often globular bud having fleshy leaves emergent at the top and a stem reduced to a flat disk, rooting from the underside, as in the onion and lily.
- a plant growing from such a bud.
- any round, enlarged part, esp. at the end of a cylindrical object: the bulb of a thermometer.
- the glass housing, in which a partial vacuum has been established, that contains the filament of an incandescent electric lamp.
- an incandescent or fluorescent electric lamp.
- any of various small, bulb-shaped structures or protuberances: olfactory bulb; bulb of urethra.
- See medulla oblongata.
- a rounded thickening at the toe of an angle iron or tee.
- a cylindrical or spherical prominence at the forefoot of certain vessels.
- a shutter setting in which the shutter remains open as long as the shutter release is depressed. Symbol: B
Tubetube (to̅o̅b, tyo̅o̅b),USA pronunciation n., v., tubed, tub•ing.
- a hollow, usually cylindrical body of metal, glass, rubber, or other material, used esp. for conveying or containing liquids or gases.
- a small, collapsible, cylinder of metal or plastic sealed at one end and having a capped opening at the other from which paint, toothpaste, or some other semifluid substance may be squeezed.
- any hollow, cylindrical vessel or organ: the bronchial tubes.
- any hollow, elongated body or part.
- the united lower portion of a gamopetalous corolla or a gamosepalous calyx.
- See inner tube.
- See electron tube.
- a television set.
- See mailing tube.
- the tubular tunnel in which an underground railroad runs.
- the railroad itself.
- [Surfing Slang.]the curled hollow formed on the underside of a cresting wave.
- subway (def. 1).
- [Australian Slang.]a can of beer.
- [Older Slang.]a telescope.
- down the tube or tubes, [Informal.]into a ruined, wasted, or abandoned state or condition.
- to furnish with a tube or tubes.
- to convey or enclose in a tube.
- to form into the shape of a tube;
Hi there, this picture is about 4 Pin PL-T GX24q-1 Lamp Energy Saving Light Bulb Tube 13w ( Lamp Tube Gallery #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 768 x 768. It's file size is just 30 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Lamp Tube.
We'd prefer to speak about some recommendations on wood floor colors before speaking about 4 Pin PL-T GX24q-1 Lamp Energy Saving Light Bulb Tube 13w ( Lamp Tube Gallery #1). Dark and dim colors are a preferred selection for performers' galleries, modern decorations and fashionable. Contaminated in the event you choose a classic search conventional brown coloring or organic wood which will be perfect. Colour detail and bold (numerous shades of reddish: cherry and ash Jatoba or tainted inside the same shade) that is perfect for professional decorations, practices along with other substantial places where the ground becomes a main component of the design.
There is no greater approach to determine along with of the floor in place of looking at the sample spot in day light whilst the Lamp Tube photos and virtual place advisor will give a broad concept of exactly what the remaining result could be.
Brown cozy silver and timber colors that are crimson could make your room comfortable. Dreary floor and bright will make your area spacious. Select organic shaded timber flooring in matt end in the event the power to cover scores and a small reduction really are a must. Understand that the shades should complement each other and comparison. The ground can not have equivalent shades as furniture.