Huntinghunt•ing (hun′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person, animal, or thing that hunts.
- the periodic oscillating of a rotating electromechanical system about a mean space position, as in a synchronous motor.
- of, for, engaged in, or used while hunting: a hunting cap.
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
MarylandMar•y•land (mer′ə lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the E United States, on the Atlantic coast. 4,216,446;
10,577 sq. mi. (27,395 sq. km). Cap.: Annapolis. Abbr.: MD (for use with zip code), Md.
Howdy , this picture is about Hunting Lodge - Oxford, Maryland Rustic-living-room ( Living Room Oxford #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 599 x 609. This picture's file size is only 81 KB. Wether You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Living Room Oxford.
Drapes are one of many essential pieces in a room. Living Room Oxford ready to dam the sunlight is too bright on the other-hand is also able to include the main room whilst not obvious in the external and around the outside. Until a space is barely that had a screen with no drapes so great blackout functionality.
Blinds than useful in terms of functionality, also can be treated being a part of decoration that will enhance the space. These things might be combined with sorts and types along with the concept of the room of windows in order present another room decoration and to come back together.
To make a good combination of decoration of the space through the choice of appropriate curtains, we must be watchful within the combination and fit of shades, styles, together with the curtain resources together with the concept of place and also the decoration of the screen itself. Not only this, the election blackout should also be used to paint the surfaces the contrast is not it along with like the curtains possess a shade that is not in harmony together with the wall paint's shade, the end result will look odd?