New York Times Health Section have 11 photos including New York Times Health Section #1 For The Past Two Years, One Of The Biggest News Sites, The New York Times, Has Been Working On A Complete Overhaul Of Their Website Architecture – Finally., Story On The Front Page Of The New York Times' Science Section On Tuesday,, Marvelous New York Times Health Section #3 Click The Image Below For A Larger Version Of The Entire Article, See Larger Version » ., See Larger Version » ., New York Times Website, Donald McCartor Couldn't Get His Scientific Ideas Published In A Journal. So He Published Them In An Advertisement In The New York Times., See Larger Version » ., Superior New York Times Health Section #9 Credit David Plunkert, At Stanford ., See Larger Version » .. Below are the photos:
New York Times Health Section was posted on March 21, 2018 at 12:27 pm. It is uploaded on the Sectional category. New York Times Health Section is tagged with New York Times Health Section, New, York, Times, Health, Section..
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
YorkYork (yôrk),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of the royal house of England that ruled from 1461 to 1485.
- 1st Duke of (Edmund of Langley), 1341–1402, progenitor of the house of York (son of Edward III).Alvin Cul•lum (kul′əm)USA pronunciation (Sergeant), 1887–1964, U.S. soldier.
- Yorkshire (def. 1).
- Ancient, Eboracum. a city in North Yorkshire, in NE England, on the Ouse: the capital of Roman Britain;
- a city in SE Pennsylvania: meeting of the Continental Congress 1777–78. 44,619.
- an estuary in E Virginia, flowing SE into Chesapeake Bay. 40 mi. (64 km) long.
- Cape, a cape at the NE extremity of Australia.
Timestimes (tīmz),USA pronunciation prep.
- multiplied by: Two times four is eight.
Healthhealth (helth),USA pronunciation n.
health′ward, adj., adv.
- the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor: good health; poor health.
- soundness of body or mind;
freedom from disease or ailment: to have one's health; to lose one's health.
- a polite or complimentary wish for a person's health, happiness, etc., esp. as a toast: We drank a health to our guest of honor.
vitality: economic health.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
the newly married pair to perform the home has chosen New York Times Health Section. In addition to its modern design but still straightforward, this table already been because of several advantages such as for instance may be employed as a method of gathering together a young childis learning, your family, a place to put your kitchen gear and so on.
This table is normally coupled with amini home but can be added to another space. Pricing stand can also be cheaper than additional table due to the small size. If you prefer to purchase this table, there's in hearing some design multifunctional bar table below for enthusiasm no damage.
This desk is sold with natural or metallic coloring such as dreary, dark or bright. Seats are utilized not too high and too simple together with 3 seats' number. Because the measurement isn't too-large, this desk is only useful for speaking and eating. Resources employed ie material.
The New York Times Health Section suited to the current sort of kitchen area. This mini table comes with a square design that is smooth to create it look more presentable for a dynamic young pair. Modern tables cleaned so didn't commit long a couple who're super busy and are also quicker handled.
The New York Times Health Section suitable for natural sort of home place. This natural table has a square-shape that's heavier than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural impact. This table mixes natural hues like brown and bright.
Tabletops also greater so that it can be used to place fruits tools such as spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once lean with a rounded or rectangular legs are slim and small to be able to steer clear of the feeling of rigidity while in the home.